X
Для размещения своих сообщений
на форуме предлагаем зарегистрироваться.
ВНИМАНИЕ МОШЕННИКИ!!! - Полиграфические услуги
новый форум для типографий и заказчиков

Вернуться   Полиграфические услуги > Отзывы о партнерах, работниках и работодателях. > Отзывы о работе типографий
Реклама на сайте

Важная информация

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 27.01.2020, 17:38   #1
Андрей К.

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении
Рейтинг мнений:
Вес репутации: 0
По умолчанию ВНИМАНИЕ МОШЕННИКИ!!!

Уважаемые коллеги полиграфисты и заказчики, будьте внимательны при работе с ООО «Место
Печати» (ИНН 7713635800, старое название ООО «ДЛК»). Много лет мы печатали офсетные
тиражи для заказчиков этой компании - посредника. Недавно, одновременно со сменой
наименования, в ней сменился директор, его место занял Старостин Владимир Владимирович.
Мы продолжали работать как раньше, печатая тиражи без предоплаты даже отгружая без
документов, под «честное слово», поскольку курьеры и экспедиторы часто приезжали без
доверенностей, и с действующим руководителем была договорённость, что в конце месяца мы
оформляем накладные оптом. Однако, нынешний директор «Места печати», Старостин В.В., после
отгрузки декабрьских тиражей, на все предложения встретиться для оформления документов стал
отвечать очень неконкретно и неохотно, ссылаясь на сильную занятость. А некоторое время назад
и вовсе перестал отвечать на наши звонки. И, судя по всему, ищет теперь различные поводы, чтоб
не платить за заказы вовсе…
Мне жаль, что приходится здесь об этом писать. Понятно, что чрезмерное доверие часто бывает
чревато последствиями. Можно сказать, что и сами мы «мол, дураки». И мы, конечно, будем
решать этот вопрос сами. Но мы хотим предупредить всё полиграфическое сообщество о том, что
со Старостиным В.В. надо быть очень внимательными и осторожными!

Ген.директор Типографии "АС ПРИНТ" Андрей К.
Андрей К. вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти люди нашли сообщение пользователя Андрей К. интересным и весьма полезным:
Свэта (26.10.2020)

Старый 09.09.2022, 00:08   #2
FrankJScott
Banned

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Рейтинг мнений:
По умолчанию Updated Heating Info

In response to the man talking about heat repair companies, best heating and cooling near me, perry hall heating and air, patricks heating and cooling, geothermal heating system, tri county heating and cooling, I highly recommend this or heat pump emergency heat, mini split maintenance, heating company, forced air heating system, heating and air conditioning near me, emergency hvac near me, and don't forget this alongside all electric furnace and ac, gas boiler installation, richards heating and air, central heating and air, star heating and cooling, valley heating, on top of this which is also great. Also have a look at this alongside all service express hvac, comfort air heating and cooling, bloomingdale heating and air, heating ductwork, heating technician, emergency heat, not to mention this as well as hydronic radiant floor heating installation, all year heating and cooling, anytime plumbing and heating, boiler heating system, mobile home furnace repair near me, mr d's plumbing, alongside all which is also worth a look. I also recommend this alongside all gas heater repair, 24 hour heating and air, mechanical heating and cooling, gas heater installation, bentleys heating and air, heat pump not heating, and don't forget this alongside all heating service near me, air heating system, bay area heating and cooling, heat and air repair, wilsons heating, hvac tune up near me, on top of which is also great. Finally, have a look at this for good measure. Check more cf2c271
FrankJScott вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 16.12.2022, 01:32   #3
FrankJScott
Banned

Рейтинг мнений:
По умолчанию Updated Heating Services Site

In reply to the people asking about ac heating and air, same day ac repair, andrews heating and cooling, heating and air conditioning near me, electric house furnace, heating and air conditioning companies near me, I highly suggest this or bruening heating and air, oil heater repair near me, heating engineer, trusted plumbing and heating, air and heating near me, johns heating and air, alongside all this alongside all oil furnace service, k & t heating, air and heating near me, 24 hour furnace repair near me, heating services, heating and ac near me, on top of this which is also great. also have a look at this on top of complete heating and air, boiler repair companies, cooling and heating, pj plumbing and heating, absolute comfort heating and air, best heating and cooling, alongside all this on top of plumbing & heating near me, hvac guy, complete comfort heating and air, heating and cooling repair services, hvac repair, bryant heating and cooling near me, not to mention which is also worth a look. i also suggest this not to mention ideal boiler repair, heating and air companies near me, pro heating and cooling, plumbing and heating contractors near me, winters plumbing, all star heating and cooling, and don't forget this alongside all emergency heating repair, 24 hour ac repair, star heating and cooling, best furnace repair near me, k and k heating and cooling, wagner heating and cooling, as well as and don't forget boiler replacement, home comfort heating, split heating system, heat and air, millers heating and air, furnace installation, which is also great. finally, have a look at this with hvac inspection near me, york plumbing and heating, oil furnace repair, anytime heating and air, 24 hour ac repair near me, heating and cooling contractors near me, for good measure.
Старый 16.12.2022, 18:33   #4
FrankJScott
Banned

Рейтинг мнений:
По умолчанию Top Rated Cooling Services Details

In reply to the lady talking about heating and ac service near me, gas boiler repair, abc heating and air conditioning, gas furnace service, air comfort heating and cooling, heating and air companies near me, I highly suggest this or oil heating engineer, valley heating and cooling, hrv heating, casteel heating and air, gas boiler engineer near me, central heating service, not to mention this not to mention gleason plumbing and heating, home heating and cooling, furnace maintenance, heat pump maintenance near me, robertson heating and air, boiler repair companies, not to mention this which is also great. also have a look at this as well as chapman heating and air, emergency hvac, comfort heating and air, service express hvac, j and j heating and cooling, heating and air conditioning near me, on top of this on top of plumbing and heating services, 5 star heating and cooling, underground heating system, furnace service near me, heating and cooling installation, draining heating system, not to mention which is also worth a look. i also recommend this alongside all ac heating and air, comfort air heating and cooling, my guy heating and air, gas central heating boiler, central heating and air conditioning, american standard heating and air conditioning, alongside all this and don't forget bower heating and air, b and b heating and cooling, boiler contractor, mini split ac installation, heating and air companies near me, best boilers for home heating, alongside all not to mention affordable heating and air conditioning, d&g boiler care, lennox furnace repair near me, heating contractors near me, ducted heating service near me, boiler repair, which is also great. finally, have a look at this with mobile home heating and cooling, heating company near me, heating system service, ductless heating and cooling units, k and k heating and cooling, heating and air conditioning near me, for good measure.
Старый 20.12.2022, 18:58   #5
FrankJScott
Banned

Рейтинг мнений:
По умолчанию New Duck Hunting Decoy Info

for the guy asking about duck decoy package, redhead decoys, ducks unlimited wood duck decoy, redhead drake decoy, vintage wood duck, duck decoy power keel, I highly suggest this or herters 63 decoys, ducks unlimited miniature decoys, mojo fatal front decoys, flocked mallards, higdon battleship canvasback decoys, hv shourds decoy, as well as this alongside all swimming mallard decoys, spinning wing, super mojo mallard, budget duck decoys, diver decoys for sale, wind motion duck decoys, on top of this which is also great. also have a look at this not to mention g lowenthal decoys, g&h coot decoys, white duck decoy, ducks unlimited canvasback decoy, jules bouillet wood duck, mojo decoy remote control, and don't forget this not to mention splasher decoy, herters styrofoam decoys, winged decoys, wood duck decoys academy, bulk duck decoys, inflatable mallard duck decoys, on top of which is also worth a look. i also recommend this on top of herters model 50 decoy, jett brunet ducks unlimited, ghg duck decoys, fully flocked pintail decoys, painting duck decoys, duck decoy hunting, alongside all this not to mention flambeau pintail duck decoys, paper mache duck decoys for sale, mallard rippler, greenhead gear bufflehead decoys, mojo pintail decoy, longtail decoys, not to mention alongside all vintage carry lite duck decoys, duck creek decoys flashback, decoys for duck hunting, mallard duck back, dive bomb mallard decoys, higdon magnum foam filled mallards, which is also great. finally, have a look at this with redhead duck decoys for sale, decoy duck hunting, tom taber decoys, mojo duck tree, inflatable mallard decoys, decorative duck decoys, for good measure.
Старый 16.08.2023, 01:45   #6
FrankJScott
Banned

Рейтинг мнений:
По умолчанию Awesome SwingTowns Lifestyle Website

Why don't you before you post
Старый 19.08.2023, 00:14   #7
FrankJScott