X
Для размещения своих сообщений
на форуме предлагаем зарегистрироваться.
Da Czar was only answering random questions on the forums - Полиграфические услуги
новый форум для типографий и заказчиков

Вернуться   Полиграфические услуги > Допечатные технологии > Дизайн и верстка
Реклама на сайте

Важная информация

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 13.04.2023, 06:28   #1
MeadeDorian

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Рейтинг мнений:
Вес репутации: 0
По умолчанию Da Czar was only answering random questions on the forums

I'm not trying to smother him with questions , or anything similar to that however I wanted to collect some of his responses in one spot. It's crucial to do this because his views are a reflection of the "sim nation" concept in a variety of ways, and he's an NBA 2K23 developer (focused on AI and other gameplay elements).

Again, Da Czar was only answering random questions on the forums (some of you probably won't even know what the questions ask about) He was under no obligation to perform so.I'm going to make it clear that you should not ask additional questions in this thread.

Or in the event that you do, don't expect a response because it's not my intention to open the floodgates and make him feel pressured. I'm trying to walk the tightrope here and emphasize the information he has given without overloading the discussion with every random question that pops up.

AirJ23 in MyNBA the "center/right/left" tendencies in mid-range and 3-pointers change for each player at the end of every season which is annoying. I heard someone mention that the "center/left/right" tendency doesn't impact the actual gameplay, they only impact the simming.

Does that sound right? Mike [Wang] has said that there are more signature jumpers in the game than before. I'm thrilled that they actually identified them, and now they can be looked for yourself, as sometimes you weren't certain of the names before.

If you want to know more about nba2king NBA MT Coins, please visit nba2king
MeadeDorian вне форума   Ответить с цитированием

Ответ

» Визитки
» Календари
» Буклеты
» Листовки
» Брошюры
» Плакаты
» Стерео-варио печать
» Офсетная печать
» Цифровая печать